September 21, 2010

Capture Me.

Satan attacks. I came to the realization today that Satan attacks and he attacks with purpose. He attacks to destroy. He does everything in his power to wear me down. Satan can attacks my physical health, my mental state, my heart, my soul, my dreams, anything. But God still has everything. The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 Once I gave my heart to Christ, He promised to protect it. My prayer for today is that God would capture me. I prayed, "God, you completely have me. Capture my mind. Capture my dreams. Capture my body. Capture my soul. Capture my heart. Capture my life." As I was praying I finally understood something about Satan. He can mess with mind, my dreams, my body, my soul, my heart, and my life, but he has no capture over me. Christ has captured me since the day I gave Him my life, everything. Christ is holding my dreams, my mind, my soul, my heart, everything in His hands. Satan can mess with me, but he cannot overtake me or demolish me or take away who I have become in Christ because I am covered by the blood of Christ and no harm can come to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment