September 22, 2010

I am free.

Why do I fear? Why do I allow myself to be taken over and paralyzed by fear? Why does fear have such control on my life? God says fear no one but me, your Protector. When we are face to face with our fears we must feel it and then move forward in faith trusting God will protect us. God promises that He is with us when we are afraid. For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Isaiah 41:13  He will help. He is not a God that abandons, He is a faithful God. When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? Psalm 56:3-4. I will not be controlled by the enemy. I will take captive my thoughts for they are God's not the enemy's. I will not fear because God promises that He is with me. If my Protector, Daddy, Redeemer, Savior, and Healer is with me, then why should I be afraid? I am safe. I am free from the enemy. The Glory of God has defeated the night. I am safe. All pain is over as He draws me closer. I am free.

No comments:

Post a Comment