September 26, 2010

I trust you.

I think that God sometimes takes us into the hard times to draw us back to Him. I believe that He breaks us down so He can mold us into people He desires us to be. Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand. Isaiah 64:8 God allows good times and bad times to come into our lives because He knows that we are not consistent beings. He knows that we will never remain in love with Him constantly. He knows that the bad times teach us and mold us to be the people we are created to be. God can take me into the hard times because I know that He is with me. He is using the bad times for good. God is an intelligent God with an incredible plan and will for my life. Take me where you want, Lord. I will follow you. Mold me. Refine me. Shape me. I know your will is perfect. I trust you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment