October 12, 2010

What is my purpose?

What is life cracked up to be? Does God intend for us to be stressed throughout our whole life? Does God allow these activities in our life to overwhelm us? Does God know that these everyday activities overwhelm and take over our lives sometimes? Does God know that the littlest things can throw our world upside down and paralyze us? I don't think any of this was God's plan when He created us. I think God created us with the purpose of us being full of life and joy. God desires us to have a life that is lived for Him. How can we live a life that God intended when everyday activities get in the way? How are we supposed to live a life of purpose in our society we have today? I am overwhelmed in every area of my life. I honestly don't know where God fits in all this. I don't understand how to live my life for Christ during this season of my life. I have been told over and over how Christians are supposed to live, but why doesn't anyone ever talk about the everyday issues we face?  Issues like an overwhelming load of homework, a relationship not going well, a meltdown, a bad teacher, looking for a job, and so many more. These are the areas in our life that we struggle with the most because we face them everyday; they are our reality. What is God doing in my life right now? Is my Maker refining me into who He created me to be? I pray that God teaches me how to live me life focused on Him. I pray that God sends me peace. I pray that God teaches me to live my life according to His perfect will. God this is all yours. I don't know what you want with me, but I give all my worries, fears, anxiety, plans, my life, all to you. You have it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment